Sunday, May 27, 2007

DEAREST IN CHRIST

Från: deaconmark13@o2.pl
Skickat: den 22 maj 2007 10:42:10
Till: deaconmark13@o2.pl
Ämne: I am standing on Malachi 3:10.

Dearest in Christ,
I am standing on Malachi 3:10 where our GOD decreed that we should bring tithes and offering to his store house, he convinced us that he will open the windows of heavens and bless us most abudantly. I am a retired Director general of Ministry of aviation and transport and presently the managing director of Solomon consultancy firm and Solomon foundation Inc not until last two years I was practically in the world. Due largely to the counseling of my wife and by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ I confessed Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour and I became a member of Redeemed pillar fire ministry and the man of God Pastor Ellias counseled me for deliverance which I did for a period of 30 days, for God said in Obadiah 1:17, that upon mountain Zion there will be deliverance, after which holiness and one can posses his possessions that already I have claimed as my portion. During my thanks giving that proceedeth prayer session in my ministry,our Lord ministered to me concerning my funds in Europe to invest it in your ministry and I proceed to posses my possessions. I related with the Elders of my ministry and Pastors of my ministry to direct me.
Five names and ministries were nominated and we all prayed for God’s divine confirmation which he did at the third/3rd day. Already all arrangements have been concluded with the Security House in Europe for the direct payment of the funds ($10.5m) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars to you. All you need do is to furnish me with your full Names,Address,Telephone & Fax numbers in order to appropriate the documents with the Security Finance Company in Europe for onward payment to you. Then I will be able to confirm to you Brother in Lord the code access number to contact the Finance Company for the fund. I thank God for his Grace upon my life and for making me to know our Lord Jesus Christ,Glory be to God.Be informed that this fund is strictly for the work of God and other investment that will Glorify God. Note, you are advise to reply at deaconmark6@indiatimes.com

waiting for your urgent response.
Remain Blessed

DEACON Mark

******

Jag har en hotmail-adress. Den har ett ganska bra spam-skydd, men ganska ofta trillar det dock in ett spam-mail. Utifall att nån på MSN läser min blogg följer här en kort redogörelse för hur man känner igen ett spam bara genom att läsa rubriken.

Exempelrubrik 1: Dearest in christ
Detta är SPAM! Ingen har med ordet "christ" i mailrubriken.

Exempelrubrik 2: ATTENTION:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Detta är SPAM! Ingen skriver någonsin bara versaler i mailrubriken.

Exempelrubrik 3: From Johnson / Please Call Me.
Detta är SPAM! Ingen har någonsin punkt i en mailrubrik.

Exempelrubrik 4: Winning notification
Detta är SPAM! Ingen är någonsin med i lotterier över nätet.

Exempelrubrik 5: Private Partnership,Contact me ASAP
Detta är SPAM! Ingen gör någonsin skrivfel i en mailrubrik.

Exempelrubrik 6: Capitalbank/United Nations transfer fund compensation
Detta är SPAM! Orden "bank", "united", "nations", "transfer", "fund" eller "compensation" förekommer inte i mailrubriker, särskilt inte tillsammans.

Sådärja små överbetalda MSN-ingenjörsnördar, sätt igång och programmera om det där spamskyddet nu! Eller behöver ni mer hjälp av humanisten?

Contributors

Blog Archive